Thursday, November 30, 2017

ATT 4 FUN, despite the most playful shopping mall name I've ever heard in my life, it turns out one of my favorite place to go in Taipei for some quick shop, because almost all my favorite brands are in there, Pull & Bear, Bershka, and GU! (I still wait for the time where Uniqlo opens there). They also are famous for the selection of food truck, cafe, beer shop, or restaurant. I happened to go there wandered around to have a place for dinner, and found Bingirl in a quite opened area.


First, we welcomed by the free flow mineral water and luckily they have their English menu! It all is Western food. I came here with my friend and we opted for the balance orders, which are savory for the main dish and sweet for the dessert!

The main dish we chose is Spaghetti Carbonara Sauce (230 NTD). The portion was just right, quite fulfilling. The pasta was al dente, with generous amount of ham slices and mushroom, sprinkled with cheese. The carbonara sauce was creamy with the right level, so I didn't feel any cheesy at all. My point plus for this pasta dish was it came fresh and still warm from the kitchen.

Give another room for the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pancake (280 NTD)! It came out with 5 stacks of original pancake with peanut butter on every layer, YUM! It was my favorite of the night, because it combines my favorite three things: peanut butter, nuts, and pancake~ The choco fudge was poured into the pancake along with the maple syrup. Sound so sweet? 'Fret not, it was not that sweet. It was all perfect balance, you could trust me. One thing to be bothered was they put the generous amount of whipped cream which is not my favorite thing at all.


The place is so pretty for girls to have a chit chat. Their staffs were quite helpful and quick response. We even didn't ask for water refill, but they came initiative with all of those. Good job!

Cafe: 冰果甜心 BINGIRL (ATT 4 FUN branch)
Address: 110, Taipei City, Xinyi District, 松壽路12號4樓
Business Hour: 11 am - 10 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment