Friday, February 23, 2018

Ni Hao! 新年快乐! Xīnnián kuàilè! Happy Lunar New Year! May you guys who read this will be showered by joyous and prosperous for this dog year ahead~

This time, I'm a little bit excited to write this post, because I will talk about one of my favorite food here in Taipei, and I also already promised you guys to write about it at the previous post. Yap, it's egg tart from KFC!

Actually, I'm not really like going to fastfood chain, because I'm trying to avoid those kind of junk food when I should have get the purer and fresher kind of food. But, KFC in Taiwan is so driving me a little crazy, because here they have a better version of junk food. They sell grilled BBQ Chicken which could be accepted, and hey don't forget about these little angels right here! Up until this post, they sell 2 kinds of egg tarts, the original and the other one with raisins on top. But since, I hate raisins, go for the original one. This baby just costs you 35 NTD. If you buy 6, you will get a nice box to handle all of those carefully.

What I like about this egg tart, of course is their egg filling. So eggy, milky, and the sweetness level is just on the right amount, not so overwhelming but standing out! It is also bouncy and smooth and the texture is pretty much like the same with egg pudding. The layered pastry shell is buttery, flaky, yet a little bit crunchy. I love smelling the scent of it, because they sell it fresh from the oven, still hot, so be careful when you bite the tart.

Oh fudge, now I'm suddenly craving for it!!!


Location: KFC
Address: You can find the branches all over Taipei
Business Hour: depends


0 comments:

Post a Comment