Saturday, November 11, 2017

Hi, everyone! Actually, we will try to keep posting regularly and I, personally, have to admit that it is quite hard. But, with the love of food and I kind of think it's a waste if I don't share with everyone (even if it's only just couple of person LOL), so here I go.

This time, Dwi would like to review about place to have a decent taste of pasta in Taipei. The place is near NTU Hospital station and just view walks from the Hot Pot place I've reviewed before. Just like almost every restaurants in the neighborhood, this place offers a quite packed place with just probably only 7-8 tables and I have to say that the space is narrow and you could easily bumped in to your next table. The menu is all in Chinese *sigh* and you should use your apps translator if you don't know Chinese language at all. You can't ask the owner as well, because they simply cannot speak English.

The selection is divided into 2 kinds of dish: cooked and baked, and actually they does not only offers pasta, but also rice! Yes, people you heard me, rice, not risotto.


First order is this kind of pasta. Actually, when I translated the name, it supposed to be Mushroom and Chicken with Tomato Sauce (120 NTD). Well, I could see quite a lot of breast chicken and mushroom here, but to be honest the sauce didn't meet my expectation. As you can see, it was way too creamy and runny and milky. Fortunately, the level of its cooked is nearly perfect al dente! The portion I should say that it was big enough, even I couldn't finish my plate. Comparing the size, taste, and price, I would like to rate it 4/5. The downside for me was just (again) its sauce.



Next one is my friend's order. She chose from the baked selection and have penne inside it! When translated, the menu was kind of Penne Baked with Ham and Cheese (180 NTD). As you can see that it was so eyegasm with the pull-apart cheese. If you are so into cheese, I highly recommend you this one. The penne was good, the cheese was there, yet not so-overwhelming. The portion was huge as well! This one is worth to be rated 5/5. It was baked to its perfection!


Another information to be added, expect for one-two lines whenever you came here at weekend, because I can see they are running out their business quite well. Despite the packed place, people love to eat here because I should say they have a decent pasta.

Restaurant: 洋庭坊義大利麵
Address:
Business Hour: 11 am - 9 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment