Thursday, November 30, 2017



Who doesn't love japanese food? Craving for something warm and spicy while wandered in Taipei 101 Mall, I found Tamoya Udon! Actually, I have them back in my country, Indonesia (especially Jakarta) and I also have tasted them, but they sure have a different taste, different menu, and of course different experience. This is self service and all is quick, you just have to move your tray after you mentioned what to order.

I ordered Mapo Tofu Udon with medium size (139 NTD). I was thankful for not order the large size, because the medium was quite fulfilling my empty tummy that time. You can also grab some tempura and other deep-fried snacks. The most interesting part was their condiments at the station which you have to pick it up by yourself, unlimited, and of course free. The condiments are pretty ranging. From soyu, chillies, and scallions. They also have seaweed and free refill soup! If you are thirsty, they also provide mineral water.

With that such priviledges, compared to the portion and price, I personally think that this one is the worthest eateries in Taipei 101 Mall. What about the taste? Beware for those of you who can't handle spicy, because this one was quite bomb! The mapo sauce was so fingerlickingly goooooooddd, the oil was the guilty pleasure, and the color was flaming red hot, LOL. Their udon was chewy and of course I love it. To neutralized the mouth from those hotness, I sipped their soup which was so good. My tummy was happy, and you should too!

Place: Tamoya Udon (Taipei 101 Mall branch)
Address: Taipei 101 Mall, B1 Floor
Business Hour: 11 am - 10 pm





0 comments:

Post a Comment